Hello! Welcome to my new blog, which I have created to share all of my favourite things, I hope that you find it enjoyable! A little about me - I love to collect dresses in various quirky prints, mostly modern vintage designs. Less of the Floral, and more of the wild and wacky! My favourites are by Cath Kidston, but I also love Lindy Bop, who are fantastic for larger sized ladies! I also love jewellery, especially brooches in brightly coloured plastic designs and anything chunky silver! I try to wear colourful outfits as much as possible, and unsurprisingly, I live in dresses! Here is my outfit from yesterday, this gorgeous Cath Kidston mushroom print dress. I originally had this in a size smaller, but it was too tight and I managed to break the zip! So I recently got hold of one in my size, and it fits beautifully. I teamed it with the matching brooch, and felt very co-ordinated! ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment